TEDIN Bearing Co., Ltd.
Tel.: 0086-379 67301199
M.P: 0086-136 63889399
Now the bearing models are gradually increasing with the different demands of people at present. And now the network is very developed and the information transmission is very fast. It is also relatively easy to know the bearing models. Next we will introduce the basic bearing code, postcode, precode and other related knowledge. The following contents are sorted out by editors for your reference.
Bearing type generally has a preset code, basic code and rear code composition. In general, the bearing type is indicated only by the basic model. The basic model usually consists of three parts, type code, size code and inner diameter code. Postcodes are letters and Numbers used to indicate the bearing structure, tolerance and special material requirements. The prefix is used to indicate the parts of the bearing in letters.
General bearing (rolling bearing) code method
It can be divided into preposition code, basic code and postposition code.
1. The basic code
(type code, size code, inner diameter code [2 bits])
The basic code is used to indicate the inner diameter, diameter series, width series and type of the bearing, generally up to five digits.
1) the inner diameter of the bearing shall be indicated by the first digit from the right of the basic code. For bearings with commonly used inner diameter d=20 ~ 480mm, the inner diameter of the bearing is generally a multiple of 5. 12 means d = 60mm and so on. For bearings with inner diameters of 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 17mm, the inner diameter code is 00, 01, 02 and 03 in sequence. For bearings with an inner diameter of less than 10mm and greater than 500mm, the inner diameter representation method is otherwise specified, see GB/t272-93.
2) the bearing's diameter series (that is, the bearing with the same structure and the same inner diameter changes in the outer diameter and width) is represented by the third digit from the right of the basic code. For example, for centripetal bearing and centripetal thrust bearing, 0 and 1 represent ultra-light series; 2 represents the light series; 3 represents medium series; 4 stands for the heavy series. The size pairs between the series are shown below. Thrust bearings are associated with the representation of centripetal bearings, except for the extremely light series represented by 1.
3) the bearing width series (i.e. changes in bearing width of the same structure, inner diameter and diameter series) is represented by the fourth digit from the right of the basic code. When the comparison of the width series shown in FIG. 13-4 diameter series is classified as 0 series (normal series), the width series O shall not be indicated in the code name for most bearings, but the width series 0 shall be indicated for the aligning roller bearings and tapered roller bearings.
Diameter series codes and width series codes are collectively referred to as size series codes.
4) bearing type code is represented by the fifth digit from the right of the basic code (type code for cylindrical roller bearing and needle roller bearing is letter).
2. Post code
The bearing's rear designation is to use letters and Numbers to indicate the bearing's structure, tolerance and special material requirements, etc. There is a lot of content behind the code, the following is a few commonly used code.
1) internal structure code refers to different internal structure of the same type of bearing, which is represented by letter followed by basic code. Such as: contact Angle is 15 °, 25 °, 40 ° and angular contact ball bearing with B and C, AC said the internal structure of the different.
2) the tolerance grade of the bearing is divided into 2, 4, 5, 6, 6X and 0 grades, and there are 6 grades from the higher to the lower grades, whose codes are respectively/PZ, / P4, / PS, / P6, / P6X and/PO. In the tolerance grade, 6X grade is only applicable to tapered roller bearings; Level 0 is ordinary, not indicated in wheel socket code.
3) the commonly used bearing radial clearance series is divided into 1 group, 2 groups, 0 groups, 3 groups, 4 groups and 5 groups, with a total of 6 groups. The radial clearance increases from small to large. O clearance is a commonly used clearance group, which is not indicated in bearing code, while the remaining clearance groups are respectively represented by/CI, / CZ, / C3, / C4 and/CS in bearing code.
3. Front code
The bearing prefix is used to indicate parts of the bearing in letters. If L is used to represent a detachable ring of a separable bearing; K represents the rolling body of the bearing, the retainer assembly, and so on.
The actual application of rolling bearing type is many, the corresponding bearing code is also more complex. The above code name is the most basic, the most commonly used part of the bearing code name. Refer to gbt272-93 for detailed code method of rolling bearing.
The development of bearing code in China
Before 1990, China continued to use the former Soviet union's completely numerically named rolling bearing code method, which is quite different from the internationally used alphanumeric bearing code method.
The basic code of the old standard bearing consists of seven Arabic numerals. The front of the code can be prefixed and the rear can be supplemented.
The number of seven digits is the first from the right; one or two represents the inner diameter of the bearing; for example: 00 is 10MM, 01 is 12MM, 02 is 15MM, 03 is 17MM, 04 starts at 5 and 09 represents the inner diameter of 45MM. Large diameters that cannot be expressed in two digits are indicated directly behind /. Micro bearings with inner diameter less than 10MM, the first digit directly represents the inner diameter.
The third bit represents the diameter series.
The fourth represents the bearing type.
The fifth and sixth figures indicate the structural features of the bearing.
Since the reform and opening up, China's bearing exports have increased rapidly. However, the different methods of bearing designation have seriously hindered the export of Chinese bearing. So. In 1990, China decided to modify the original rolling bearing code method and adopted the internationally commonly used rolling bearing code method expressed in English letters and Numbers, and formulated the national standard: GB/T 272-1993 "rolling bearing code method", and decided to implement it from July 1, 1994. The rolling bearing code method changes the influence surface to be more extensive. The ministry of commerce organized and compiled the manual of application of rolling bearings in 1994, and the mechanical industry press published and issued it in 1996.
B20 width tolerance reduced
C2 axial internal clearance is less than ordinary level
C2H axial internal clearance is in the upper half of the C2 range
C2L axial internal clearance is in the lower half of the C2 range
C3 axial internal clearance is greater than normal
C4 axial internal clearance is greater than C3
CNL axial internal clearance is in the lower half of the normal range
FA machined steel retainers, out - centered
MA machined copper holder, out of the enclosure
The lateral side of the N2 large outer ring has two positioning slots 180 degrees apart
PHAS moulded polyether ketone (PEEK) window cage, outer ring guide, guide surface with lubrication groove
P6 size accuracy and operation accuracy improved, and ISO tolerance level 6 (higher than ordinary level)
About the P6 + C3
P64 P6 + C4
S1 can be used for bearing rings with temperatures up to 200 degrees centigrade through dimensional stabilization
3 e + 05 C2H + CNL
In the process of selling SKF bearings, I encountered a lot of customers' consultation on such a problem. The bearings sold are not of Swedish origin. In fact, Swedish SKF bearings have now evolved into a brand.
Home in Sweden have 11 SKF bearing processing factory, in addition to Sweden's 11 factories, all over the world and 61 production factory, distribution in different countries, SKF would produce the same high quality level of bearing such as Argentina, Austria, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Britain or the United States and other places.
According to the allocation of resources, SKF bearings of different types are produced to optimize and specialize the resource allocation. The vast majority are still produced at SKF bearing plants in Sweden, where more than 80 per cent of the steel used for SKF bearings is supplied by SKF's steel mills, ensuring high quality raw materials. All important equipment is designed and assembled by SKF to achieve the highest level of production equipment!