TEDIN Bearing Co., Ltd.
Tel.: 0086-379 67301199
M.P: 0086-136 63889399
Cross roller bearings are also known as cross roller bearings. Their rollers intersect each other at right angles between the inner and outer wheels. They can absorb loads from all directions at the same time. As the roller is in linear contact with the track surface, the possibility of elastic deformation of cross roller bearing under load is very small. This type of bearing is widely used in industrial robots, working machines and medical facilities where high rigidity, tightness and high speed are required to ensure accuracy.
1. Excellent rotation accuracy
The internal structure of crossed roller bearings by roller are arranged 90 ° vertically cross each other, with intervals between roller device or isolation, can prevent tilt to friction between the roller of roller, effectively prevent the rotation torque increases. In addition, the party will not have roller contact or lock phenomenon; At the same time, because the inner and outer rings are segmented, the clearance can be adjusted, and even if precompressed by the family, high precision rotary motion can be obtained.
2. Simplified operation and installation
The outer or inner ring, which is divided into two parts, is fixed together after loading the roller and the retainer, so it is easy to operate during installation.
3. Bear large axial and radial loads
Because of the roller in the 90 ° V groove rolling surface by interval retainer is perpendicular arrangement, this design makes cross roller bearings can bear larger radial load, axial load and torque load, etc. All the direction of the load.
4. Significantly save installation space
Cross roller bearing inner and outer ring size is minimal miniaturization, especially ultra-thin structure is close to the limit of small size, and high rigidity, so the most suitable for the joints of the industrial robot parts or rotating parts, machinery processing center of the rotary worktable, mechanical rotary department, precision rotary worktable, medical instruments, measuring instruments, such as IC manufacturing equipment widely used.
5. High speed capacity
6. Reduce shaft length and processing cost, and thermal expansion leads to limited changes in geometric dimensions
7. With nylon divider, low rotary inertia, low starting torque, easy to control Angle indexing
8. Optimized pre-tightening force, high stiffness and high operating precision of guide roller
9. Carburized steel provides excellent resistance to impact and surface abrasion
10. Simple but well-lubricated